2008-04-22

Blogger Question : Any way to ban a commenter in Blogger?

Question by friscuba

I repeatedly get SPAM comments from Big Bear cabins in California through an Indian ISP they've apparently hired to spam comment travel blogs.

Is there any way I can ban this ISP 122.164.197.# from commenting? Maybe there's some sort of code I can add to my template? If you know of such a code, I'd appreciate it.

Aloha,

Steve

Answer:

Please go through my article about IP Address Blocker at :-
http://onlinebiz-my.blogspot.com/2008/04/
blogging-tool-ip-address-blocker.html


Remember, most of the users are using the dynamic ip. Having an IP address that changes occasionally does affect and you need to monitor your list frequently.

Hope,this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

1. Comments posted must be accompanied by names or pseudonyms.
2. Anonymous posting and those containing profanities will be rejected.
3. Comments are moderated due to spam problems. I have to approve the comment before it will show up.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X
=(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] :-t b-( :-L