2008-05-23

Blogger Question : Feedburner says blogspot page feed invalid?

Question by: dslicioutv

Hi,

I'm lightly skilled with blogs. I used a template on my blogspot blog, and am using a custom domain name. I wanted to burn a feed in feedburner, and tried using my custom domain URL and it says it is invalid. I checked with feedburners validator which told me it found a working ATOM feed but with some inoperability. I couldn't find an answer on feedburner or google, and I am only assuming it has something to do with using a custom domain name. I'm simply trying to get my feed to work in feedburner. The website is http://www.ds-licious.tv

Thanks, in advance.

Answer:

There're 2 type of feeds:-
a- Feed on Posts
b- Feed on Comments
Your feed on posts url is http://www.ds-licious.tv/feeds/posts/default/
Copy and paste the above line into their box. Click on the next button. And they will bring you to the next level:-



Hope, this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

1. Comments posted must be accompanied by names or pseudonyms.
2. Anonymous posting and those containing profanities will be rejected.
3. Comments are moderated due to spam problems. I have to approve the comment before it will show up.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X
=(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] :-t b-( :-L