2008-05-30

Theme Make Over Contest

I'm now organizing a contest called "Theme Make Over" for my readers in order to show my appreciation to them.

1- To enter and win
Enter by completing the Official Entry Form which can be found below.

2- Period
This contest will begin on 12.00 am Malaysia time, 1st of June 2008 to 11.59pm, 30th June 2008. Any entry after the closing date is considered disqualified.

3- Eligibility
Only registered blogspot users may participate. There is a limit to one person and one blog per entry.

4- Restrictions
I'll not be responsible for incomplete, illegible or failure to receive entries due to technical failures of any kind.

5- Prize
The winner will be chosen based on the objective opinion regarding which entry provides the best answer to improving his/her theme design. In return, I'll design a theme to fit his/her needs.

Theme Make Over Contest


Nickname:
E-Mail:
Country:
Your Blog URL:
Your Blog Photo URL:

Tell me why you deserve to win ... (not more than 1000 words)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Post a Comment

1. Comments posted must be accompanied by names or pseudonyms.
2. Anonymous posting and those containing profanities will be rejected.
3. Comments are moderated due to spam problems. I have to approve the comment before it will show up.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X
=(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] :-t b-( :-L