2008-08-13

Blogger theme : Visionary EVO


Your opinion matters to me, so take a minute of your precious time to tell me what you think of this ported theme by using the poll below. I'm open to any constructive criticism that you want to offer, please use the contact form/comment form and start addressing your comments.

As requested by Le Nguyen Ngoc, I've ported the Visionary Theme but added few extra features to enhance the overall layout and make it suited for Blogspot.

If you notice, this new theme has a nice black and blue color, ad spots (125x125) for you to monetize your blog, the sidebar tab to display your labels, achieve and links. Other features are the expandable posts, integrated new comment form, built in "my gallery" using link list, featured articles and your recent articles with images.

What do you think of my latest ported theme?
I love it, it's awesome.
I love it, very nice ported theme.
I love it, looks good to me.
It sucks, I hate you!!!



This theme is yet to be finalised as I want your feedback before public release.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the theme. The best feature is that the 125 x 125 ads are in the center, increases the likelihood that they will be clicked. Not too sure about the blue color, probably because I prefer red :)

Asian VIP said...

thanks man!!

Great post
ur theme have added in My Blog
http://probloggerdesign.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

1. Comments posted must be accompanied by names or pseudonyms.
2. Anonymous posting and those containing profanities will be rejected.
3. Comments are moderated due to spam problems. I have to approve the comment before it will show up.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X
=(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] :-t b-( :-L