2008-04-13

Blogger Question : Nav bar disappears when header is changed

Question by Malicious

Hey again!
I wont bother you more than this one thread!

New problem:

I had a fab looking nav bar with links then I uploaded a new picture for a header and now the links are gone :( the pic is exactly the same size as my previous one, so I don't really understand what happened.

You can take a look here :
http://templateonline.blogspot.com
(demo site, where I build my templates)


Best regards Mia :)

Answer:

Something good did come out. I did improvise the script based on your earlier submission. You may get your answer at :
http://www.bloggerforum.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?
topic_id=22892&forum=2&post_id=93994#forumpost93994

(Note: Anyone uses the above script, please link back to my site.TQ :D )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

1. Comments posted must be accompanied by names or pseudonyms.
2. Anonymous posting and those containing profanities will be rejected.
3. Comments are moderated due to spam problems. I have to approve the comment before it will show up.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X
=(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] :-t b-( :-L