2008-04-02

Blogger Question: Show "poster" who created the post

Question:
I just cannot seem to make my blog show the poster who made the post in my blog. I have a few contributors to this blog and need it to display each person. It won't show myself or anyone and all the settings look correct to make it show, please help! I'm tearing my hair out!!

P.S. Images not working, dunno why I used the image button on here and put the URL in... please copy and paste the URL into your browser to check them out.

Answer:
If you are the only poster for the said blog, you may modify your CSS as below:-



Please take note that your image size should be 20x20 otherwise you should play around with your padding margin.

Hope, it helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

1. Comments posted must be accompanied by names or pseudonyms.
2. Anonymous posting and those containing profanities will be rejected.
3. Comments are moderated due to spam problems. I have to approve the comment before it will show up.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X
=(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] :-t b-( :-L